Cheap For Baby Trend Sit N Stand

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="235"] Click image for more information[/caption]

Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Tandem Stroller, Phantom

This week Ich stelle important Information for you, you can get Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Tandem Stroller, Phantom at a better price for currently. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Tandem Stroller, Phantom below.

>>> For more information, please click here

EXCELLENT PRODUCT TOTALLY RECCCOMMENDED FOR TODDLERS &/OR TODDLER INFANT COMBO
Updating: 1 minor set back to be aware: the stroller can tip backward when you have the baby or baby carrier on the back and the front passenger gets out of the front sit or you park the stroller up hill. Don't have too many bags on the back either. What I did to counter bak
Lance the wt is having your bag or something heavy in the cargo basket I also tried using the gym wristband or ankle band weight and wrapped it around the center if the stroller and take it off before folding. Works like a charm.

Originally I got the Joovy Ultralight b/c it said 21lbs so I thought it was light. OMG it's 28.2 lbs (both mfr and my scale) and you can't place the baby carrier on the back (tandem) if your toddler wants to sit in the front instead of standing up. So I returned it. I did some more research and decided to get Baby Trend ultra sit and stand. I couldn't wait for shipping so I got one at Target for same price and 5% off for using their red card.

I have a nearly...

LOVE this stroller!
I bought this stroller at Babies R Us about a week ago. I needed it for the Scottish Highland Games. I have a 2 week old and a 6 year old.

I LOVE that I can put either child in either spot!
I don't like thou.. That the front seat is VERY small. Fits a 2/3 year old and that's it! My jogger still fits my 6 year old. He's cramped... But the sun shade doesn't hit him in his head like this one does!! I had to recline the seat so he can put the visor up! (Granted he's 60lbs and it was hard to push with him in there) he's as tall as an 7/8 year old.. But my Baby Trend Expedition fits him fine.. (Old model, fixed wheel)

*The things I would change on this.. Is the sun shade (make it higher by 3/5 inches), and the foot rest in the front (drop it down about 5/6 inches! Or make it adjustable somehow) Also.. To make it the PERFECT stroller.. Since my oldest is VERY white.. I would like a sun shade in back as well! It gets about 120

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADO TAHUN BARU DARI GOOGLE

Penghasilan Tambahan Dari Facebook