Sale Britax B-Agile 2012 Stroller, Black

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="235"] Click image for more information[/caption]

Britax B-Agile 2012 Stroller, Black

today Ich stelle important Information for you, you can get Britax B-Agile 2012 Stroller, Black at a better price for this day. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Britax B-Agile 2012 Stroller, Black below.

>>> For more information, please click here

B-Agile vs. City Mini - B-Agile is great - almost perfect!
I had a Bugaboo Cameleon since my son was born - but we are now moving from NYC to the suburbs and the Cameleon just isn't easy to get in and out of the car, so I sold it on Craigslist and looked at both the 2011 Baby Joggger City Mini (BJCM) and the B-Agile. I ended up liking the B-Agile more than the City Mini for a few reasons:

1) I'm short (5'0") and the handle on the BJCM was way too high for me. It was also wrapped with this cheap plastic/rubber handle guard which I didn't like at all. The handle on the B-Agile was exactly like my Bugaboo - felt like the same height and was also wrapped in the same material as the Bugaboo.

2) I found the push/glide of the B-Agile to be better than the City Mini. I see almost no difference between it and the Bug Cameleon. It might even be easier to maneuver b/c of the 3 wheel design!

3) B-Agile has suspension. I don't believe the BJCM has any suspension - at least it didn't feel like it did!

4) I...

Solid Britax stroller has excellent ride and collapsibility; sterling customer service
I've seen a lot of changes and improvements during my 9 years of experience with strollers and while this one isn't perfect it's one of my favorites and I would have given it 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADO TAHUN BARU DARI GOOGLE

Penghasilan Tambahan Dari Facebook