Today Deals Brother - Wireless All-In-One Printer
Brother - Wireless All-In-One Printer MFC-J475DW
today Ich stelle important Information for you, you can get Brother - Wireless All-In-One Printer MFC-J475DW at a better price for currently. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Brother - Wireless All-In-One Printer MFC-J475DW below.
>>> For more information, please click here
Solid performer for the price but with some compromise
Overall this is a solid performer for being one of the lowest priced MFC printers out there, but there are some compromises.
Initial setup was simple and I greatly appreciate the lack of bloatware (as opposed to HP printers). It prints and copies very fast, is efficient with the ink, and OEM replacement cartridges are among some of the lowest priced in the market.
Resolution isn't the greatest, but it is as advertised.
So far, though, I have a few gripes:
1) Setup from disc failed to properly load the "ControlCenter" app, which enables initiation and customization of functions from the PC. I will note that finding Brother's recommended solution (to uninstall all of the scanner driver files, which are sprinkled across your system's libraries) was easy and informative. But it was an addition 25 minute process.
2) Scanning is insanely slow! It takes 1-1.5 minutes from launch of the ControlCenter to the moment the scanned image is...
It works well, good quality full feature printer
So Far So Good
I have owned this printer for a short time and am happy with it so far. I picked it up for $69 at best buy on a tax free weekend. The first unit I purchased had an issue or two. It was misfeeding about 1/5, and though this is costly it was not the major reason I called customer service for Brother. Without going to sleep, if I let it set more that two minutes between prints it would go through a 3-5 minute warm up procedure. =0|. Knowing I only had about 15 days to turn in the unit if I didn't get this hashed out I went in to the Store and was prompted not to even bother figuring it out and bring it back. I am very glad that I did.
The new unit is fast and makes one sweep of the mechanism even from a rest before making my print (a delay of only 5sec) very doable. The wireless set up and printer settings were complete in under 10 minutes. It took me longer to remove all the old drivers and printer form my system preferences than to add this printer. Print quality is good...
Product Description
Wireless, 2-Sided Printing, All-In-One, Print, Copy, Scan and loads of other features
Product Features
- Print, Copy, Scan
- All-In-One
- 1.8" Color Screen
- Automatic 2-Sided Printing
- Wireless
Brother - Wireless All-In-One Printer MFC-J475DWPhoto Gallery
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]>>> You can check prices and see more details
*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Comments
Post a Comment