Best Price HP Designjet T520 Thermal Inkjet

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="235"] Click image for more information[/caption]

HP Designjet T520 Thermal Inkjet 24" ePrinter

currently Ich stelle valuable Information for you, you can get HP Designjet T520 Thermal Inkjet 24" ePrinter at a better price for right now. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about HP Designjet T520 Thermal Inkjet 24" ePrinter below.

>>> For more information, please click here

Perfect for small Millwork Shop

This printer is being used to print maybe (2-10) 24" x 36" drawings a day, and I gotta say, it's fantastic. I had a printer company come out and quote me a used B&W laser printer for $4,500.00, saying that it'll be cheaper in the long run. Honestly? I can't imagine I'd be buying $2,000 worth of ink in the next 10 years, and that doesn't even account for maintenance on the used machine or laser toner. Plus, this machine does beautiful full color if I need it. For Arch D shop drawings, this machine is perfect.

A GOOD VALUE

This is a great buy if you need a handful or so of D size prints daily. Note that it prints everything from letter to D.

Nice Plotter for the price

So far it has done everything I expected it to do and then some. Great plotter for the price and it was here in a day and a half! Incredibly fast shipping.

Product Description
DesignJet T520 24-in ePrinter

Product Features

  • HP DesignJet T520 ePrinter - large-format printer

HP Designjet T520 Thermal Inkjet 24" ePrinterPhoto Gallery

HP Designjet T520 Thermal Inkjet 24

[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]

>>> Click here to check prices and view more details

*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADO TAHUN BARU DARI GOOGLE

Tukeran Link Yuk.......

SATU DOLLAR PER JOB