Get Brother Printer HL3140CW Digital Color
Brother Printer HL3140CW Digital Color Printer with Wireless Networking
This week Ich stelle leader Information for you, you can get Brother Printer HL3140CW Digital Color Printer with Wireless Networking at a better price for currently. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Brother Printer HL3140CW Digital Color Printer with Wireless Networking below.
>>> For more information, please click here
SO far, so awesome
I've owned nothing but HP printers in the past & after the last one died, I refused to ever buy another product from them again. This left me with limited options since I was shopping on a budget for a wireless, color, laser printer. Luckily, this Brother printer came to the rescue.
First off, it arrived almost a week early which is always a plus. Secondly, it was packed great with shaped styro foam pieces inside so the product was flawless when I received it. Installing the toner cartridges was ridiculously simple, as easy as plugging a plug into an outlet.
Next, the wireless set up was a breeze, <5 mins total. Note: you will need to know information about your network to input into the printer for wireless set up such as the network name, password and a few other configuration #'s (like the DNS or IP can't recall which or if both) so be sure to write those down in advance. Also, make sure you have some printer paper in advance b/c once set up is complete it...
Very good printer - but if photo printing is critical use inkjet!! (not laser)
I have this printer and it does a great job with text and graphics. Photo printing is just OK but that's typical of most color laser printers. If photo printing is critical then go Photo Inkjet or use a professional service.
I compared a color photo printout from this printer against my HP and Lexmark color laser printers and I'd put this printer better then HP but below Lexmark but the differences are very subtle and at a few inches away there is no difference. My other comment is if you want to print photos then use the best premium laser paper you can find. (not all purpose office paper)
Setup was super easy. I plugged in the USB cable and W8 automatically recognized it. (no drivers to load) I did not try wireless since I have no need.
One of the negatives is that there are currently no aftermarket toner cartridge options. However you can refill the starter cartridges and reset them without replacing chips or reset gears. It's all done from...
Very Good
There are small HP color printers at work that cost $300 or more and there is also a large monster color copier/printer and I must say this Brother 3140 prints better than both. It came with starter cartridges that are supposed to print up to 1,000 copies each, so I thought I'd give it a try. How can you go wrong for $180-190 for the printer and 4 cartridges? Think of how many copies you get from that ink jet you have before having to replace them and their cost! All 4 cartridge replacements run a total of between $55 - 300 (cost factor based on if you decide to purchase generics or genuine & size) and give you 2,500 copies for the black and either 1,400 or 2,300 copies each for the color (2 sizes). And, I've read that the Brother printers may count how many copies each cartridge has printed so that a replace toner light goes on after its allocated lifetime expectancy (but if you youtube it there are directions on how to prolong the life to use all the toner in each cartridge before...
Product Description
The HL-3140cw is an affordable, fast, reliable Digital Color Printer for small businesses. It features wireless networking and prints high-impact color and crisp black documents at up to 19ppm. It's compact and offers versatile paper handling with a 250-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray and a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes or thicker media. This energy-efficient printer has a deep sleep mode for conserving energy when not in use (uses
Product Features
- Blazing fast color/black printing - up to 19ppm
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n interface
- High-impact business printing, at up to 600 x 2400 dpi
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray, adjustable for letter or legal
- Mobile Device Printing via: AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print and Wi-Fi Direct
Brother Printer HL3140CW Digital Color Printer with Wireless NetworkingPhoto Gallery
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]>>> Click here to check prices and view more details
*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Comments
Post a Comment