Today Deals Canon PRINTER, PIXMA iP2702 PHOTO
[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="235"]
Click image for more information[/caption]
Canon PRINTER, PIXMA iP2702 PHOTO
This week Ich stelle useful Information for you, you can get Canon PRINTER, PIXMA iP2702 PHOTO at a better price for this day. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Canon PRINTER, PIXMA iP2702 PHOTO below.
>>> For more information, please click here
love the printer
i got this canon printer because the old one went belly up.i didn't want an all in one printer because i don't
need a fax or scanner,and you can't get one without a photo printer too.it's a little noisy went it starts to print
but really does a fast and beautiful job.
need a fax or scanner,and you can't get one without a photo printer too.it's a little noisy went it starts to print
but really does a fast and beautiful job.
PIXMA iP2702 PHOTO PRINTER
In the past, I have bought the more expensive printers than this. I am extremely satisfied with the Pixma iP2702. For the price, I did not expect this quality printer. The only thing I miss, is the tray to catch the paper. I improvised and made my own tray to fit. For home use, I doubt I ever spend $300-$400.00 on a printer again. This is great for my use.
Product Description
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Printer - Color - Photo Print - Desktop - 7ppm Mono/4.8ppm Color Print - 55 Second Photo - 4800 x 1200dpi Print - 100 sheets Input - USB
Product Features
- PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet
Canon PRINTER, PIXMA iP2702 PHOTOPhoto Gallery
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]>>> You can check prices and view more details
*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Comments
Post a Comment