Hot Product Brother HL2230 Monochrome Laser Printer

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="235"] Click image for more information[/caption]

Brother HL2230 Monochrome Laser Printer (HL2230)

now Ich stelle leader Information for you, you can get Brother HL2230 Monochrome Laser Printer (HL2230) at a better price for currently. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Brother HL2230 Monochrome Laser Printer (HL2230) below.

>>> For more information, please click here

This printer is a workhorse!

I have one of these that now has over 20,000 pages printed. It keeps going and going and going!

I use it to print black and white (of course) documents, sometimes hundreds of pages at a time. I just printed a 97 page document on legal paper that was printed in less than 4 minutes.

No, it's not wireless (someone gave it a 1 star review because of reading comprehension), BTW if you do any volume printing you don't want the printer to be in the next room, you need to monitor it so the papers don't pile up too high.

I have this sitting next to my inkjet all in one, which is color and wireless, so I have all the bases covered. I find myself printing with the Brother over 90% of the time. Who needs color for most stuff? Plus, the toner never dries up!

Buy it! Get generic toner and don't look back!

If you print mostly b&w, this is a cost-effective workhorse
I mostly print black and white (documents) and only occasionally need color. I was using so much black ink and so little color ink that it was getting costly to replace ink jet cartridges (HP), the color would actually degrade before I'd finished a whole cartridge. Clearly, inkjet, despite the convenience of scanning and copying, was not ideal for my use. I purchased this inexpensive laser printer, on the advice of my over-80 yr old mom, who said "Get a Brother laser printer if you're just printing b&w!" Mom knows best! I did just that and my experience has been excellent--read on for details.

Installation

This printer is easy to install. I unpacked the box and there was the usual picture card and quick-start sheet.

After you pull out the protective bands, you shake the toner cartridge and put it right back in. Then when you power up the printer (don't plug it into the computer, yet!) a test sheet will print out.

WARNING: This unit pulls...

Perfect budget laser printer

This is my second Brother HL2230 that I buying for our office. I bought the first one a couple of months ago. We needed another printer and I went with the one I already know will do the job. We mostly use it to print shipping labels and it definitely does the job well. No issues with the printer itself what so ever. We have printed a few thousand labels so far. The only complain is that the toner is relatively expensive, but thats how they get you. It is the same with most printer manufacturers. Luckily you can buy after market toner or simply buy toner powder and refill cartridges yourself.

Highly recommended. I dont think there is any other product in the market that will beat this unit by price and quality.

Product Description
The HL2230 is a compact monochrome laser printer. Perfect for small office or home office use, it features fast printing at up to 24ppm, up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution for high-quality output, and a Toner Save mode for less critical business documents. In addition, the printer's stylish, space-saving design fits virtually anywhere. The HL2230 also provides flexible paper handling via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray and a manual by-pass slot for printing thicker media. To help lower your operating costs, a high-yield 2,600-page replacement toner cartridge is available.what's in the box: Brother HL-2230 Compact Personal Laser Printer , Starter Toner Cartridge (700 Pages), DR420 Drum Unit, AC Power Cord, CD-ROM, User's Manual, Printer Drivers, Quick Setup Guide and One-Year Limited Warranty (Note:USB cable not included)

Product Features

  • Prints up to 24ppm
  • Adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray
  • Compact size fits virtually anywhere
  • Up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
  • Toner Save mode for less critical business documents
  • High-yield replacement toner cartridge
  • Manual feed slot for thicker media
  • Ideal for home or home offices
  • 8MB memory standard
  • One year limited warranty

Brother HL2230 Monochrome Laser Printer (HL2230)Photo Gallery

Brother HL2230 Monochrome Laser Printer (HL2230)

[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]

>>> Click here to check prices and see more details

*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADO TAHUN BARU DARI GOOGLE

Tukeran Link Yuk.......

SATU DOLLAR PER JOB