Get Now Brother Printer MFC8950DW Wireless Monochrome

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="235"] Click image for more information[/caption]

Brother Printer MFC8950DW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax

This week Ich stelle valuable Information for you, you can get Brother Printer MFC8950DW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax at a better price for right now. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Brother Printer MFC8950DW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax below.

>>> For more information, please click here

Very good but not quite five star material
I've configured and setup Canon, Epson, and HP printers over the years but this is my first Brother model. With USB and network connectivity being more common in the past few years, there's really not much initial setup difference between brands.

I took the unit out of the box and began removing umpteen pieces of strapping tape and figured out how to install the initial starter (3,000 pages) cartridge and paper trays. (Two different high yield cartridges are available for purchase as well.) Took me a little while to figure how to fit everything in, but the instructions were clear. Powered the unit up and programmed it via touchscreen to connect to my wifi. Unfortunately, it does not support 5GHz 802.11n networks so I joined it with my 2.4GHz network, and after figuring out a few acronyms, got it to print. My Macs running Mountain Lion (10.8) had no problem seeing the printer via Bonjour and drivers were installed automatically.

I did not refer to the user guide...

Simply Awesome.......and I'm a geek!
Over the past few years I've spent well over $10,000 on Amazon. Just call me an amazon junkie! However, I think I've probably written only one review during that time. I'm grateful for those that do write reviews and I read many, many reviews as I research my purchases. Having said that, this printer is so freaking awesome I can't resist letting the rest of my junkie friends know how wonderful it is.

I am a geek. I have used Dell, Apple, Epson, Brother, HP, Samsung, Ricoh, Canon, etc. printers. I have set them up, used them, abused them, and loved many. This Brother MFC8950DW is replacing a HP Color Laserjet 2840. There is absolutely no comparison between the two. Although I should point out the HP was a color laser multi-function printer. I bought a $150 epson multi-function to take care of my color needs and I bought this Brother printer to take care of the high-volume daily needs for B&W laser printing, faxing, copying, scanning, etc.

I could go on...

Lightweight drivers and nice screen. Good network printing
We have only just setup this printer, but have used other older models that are similar. It was a snap with windows XP and windows 7 PC's. We don't have windows server in our little environment.

As we expected the brother network setup software installed quickly and easily on windows xp and 7. The drivers are lightweight, especially as compared to what comes with HP printers - that stuff won't fit on a CDROM, so they have to package it on DVD. We use wired networking and that setup was trivially easy. It just DHCP'd (automatic IP assignment) and that's that.

One of the very nice things about the driver install it is registers your PC on the multifunction so you can scan to your computer from the unit. No relay race to place paper and run to your PC to start the scan. Nice! The scanning quality and paper handling is also quite good. Even though the printer is monochrome, the scanning is full color. The auto-feeder works well and so far is quite reliable. The legal...

Product Description
The MFC-8950DW is a cost efficient laser all-in-one with wired and wireless networking. Ideal for businesses with higher print volumes, it combines reliable printing and copying up to 42ppm, color scanning and faxing. Plus, it offers a 5-Inch color Touchscreen display, automatic duplex (two-sided) print/copy/scan/fax, a 550-sheet paper capacity, and a super high-yield replacement toner cartridge for low cost output.

Product Features

  • Print and copy at up to 42ppm
  • Automatic duplex print/copy/scan/fax
  • 5" Color Touchscreen display with Web Connect
  • 550-sheet paper capacity, expandable
  • Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces

Brother Printer MFC8950DW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and FaxPhoto Gallery

Brother Printer MFC8950DW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax

[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]

>>> Click here to check prices and view more details

*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADO TAHUN BARU DARI GOOGLE

Tukeran Link Yuk.......

SATU DOLLAR PER JOB