Quality HP Deskjet 722c - Printer

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="235"] Click image for more information[/caption]

HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel

currently Ich stelle useful Information for you, you can get HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel at a better price for currently. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel below.

>>> For more information, please click here

HP 722C - A great (old) Printer

I have owned an HP 722C printer for 6 years or so. It has performed flawlessly from the moment I got it. Besides standard printing, I have used it along with premium photo paper to product outstanding color photo prints. If you can get one for a low price (under $50), it should be a good purchase. If you have to pay much more than that, you may want to consider one of the newer products instead.

Indestructible Workhorse
I was given a used HP DeskJet 722C as a gift in 2002. I had to clean it up and invest in new HP ink. Since then it has been reliably used for University and work projects both in high quality text and color. I even used it to print my wedding invitations. I have been a vivid fan of HP printers and I can tell you from what I have seen out there they do not make printers like this anymore. This printer is heavy and unbreakable because it was made to last forever! Only maintenance work I had to perform other than replace ink was to clean the inside with alcohol dipped q-tips.

In 2007 I got a new MacBook Pro and since the 722C has no direct way to connect to it, I was very sad I would have to part with it. However, being experienced with computer networking and with some research I found that I could purchase for close to nothing a used Linksys EPSX3 parallel port print server and attach the printer to it.

Then with a free open source software download...

HP Deskjet 722c

I purchased my HP Deskjet 722c in 1998. They sure don't make them like they used to so I'm sure glad this one is still going strong!!

Product Description
HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel

Product Features

  • prints fine no ink

HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - ParallelPhoto Gallery

HP Deskjet 722c - Printer - color - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 8 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color) - capacity: 100 sheets - Parallel

[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]

>>> Click here to check prices and view more details

*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADO TAHUN BARU DARI GOOGLE

Tukeran Link Yuk.......

SATU DOLLAR PER JOB