Hot Product Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Printer

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="235"] Click image for more information[/caption]

Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Printer Standard Model Photo Printer

This week Ich stelle valuable Information for you, you can get Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Printer Standard Model Photo Printer at a better price for today. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Printer Standard Model Photo Printer below.

>>> For more information, please click here

Pro 3800 vs R1800
I now own both the R1800 and the R3800 printers. I bought the R1800 a few years ago, shortly after it came out. This fall I attended a photo trade show in NYC. There were prints on display that were stunning and I got excited about upgrading my printer. There were two or three things I wanted. I wanted larger ink cartridges, so I wouldn't have to order replacements after printing just a few large prints and I wanted a reduction in the cost of the ink. I wanted better quality in the grey scale. I wanted to not have to perform maintenance on the printer (cleaning etc) so often because this wastes ink. I wanted the best quality ink I could get. The thing that really tipped me over to buying this printer was the discovery that the R1800 does not use the same ink set as the professional printers and that the R1800 cannot produce good quality when printing black and white images because it lacks the additions black cartridges. The reason I didn't go with the R2400 was that I did not...

Exceeds expectations

Received the SP3800 on Dec6; it replaces an SP2200 which I have enjoyed. (I also use an SP R800 and SP960.) I have tried both Matte and glossy, 4X6 to (finally!) 17X22, and everything works as advertised. A very notable difference may be seen when comparing printouts side-by-side with those from the other printers--a subtle improvement in shading and coloring from the SP3800. I had not even noticed a deficiency in the earlier outputs. It seems trite to say it, but the 3800 output just seems "more realistic." I have one photo of a rainbow over Niagara Falls, with the walk below in deep shadow. The SP3800 shadow has enough shading subtleties that the objects on this walk may be discerned. In my case, the SP3800 gives me more than I expected.

BEST EPSON UNDER $2000

I've had this printer for over 9 months now with very very heavy usage and it works flawlessly. If you only use epson ink and paper designed for inkjet printers (not just epson media, but also things like Illford, Hahnemuhle, Moab) with the downloaded ICC profiles off of their respective web sites you'll get stunning results. I've printed maybe 5k pages out of this thing (some full bleed solid browns on 17x22) and have only replaced the light light black cartridge so far. The money you save on ink versus other printers is a selling point by itself. I upgraded from a 1280 and have used the 1800 and 2400 but this is by far the best and easiest printer to use. No more wrestling with paper settings or paper sizes... it just works.

Product Description
Designed from the beginning to exceed all expectations in the area of photographic image quality, the Epson Stylus® Pro 3800 incorporates a new, compact, 17-inch wide printer design. In addition, it includes an ultramodern, photographic screening technology, along with breakthrough Epson UltraChrome K3TM Ink.The Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Printer Standard Model photo printer sets a new bar for professional printing with its sophisticated Ultrachrome K3 Ink technology, an eight-color pigment-based ink and tri-level black ink system that creates advanced photo pigment combinations and maximum photo resolutions of 2880 by 1440 dpi. The printer's streamlined design is compatible with most types of cut-sheet media, from standard 4 by 6 inch prints up to 17 by 22 inch sheets, and it easily accommodates fine art paper and 1.5-millimeter-thick posterboard. The Stylus Pro 3800 prints border-free images, and its three-level black ink system with auto sharing photo and matte black ink technology cre...

Product Features

  • Features Ultrachrome K3 8-color pigment-based ink technology and tri-level black ink system for high-quality professional prints
  • Compatible with up to 17-by-22-inch sheets, fine art paper, and 1.5-millimeter-thick posterboard
  • Creates professional black-and-white prints from grayscale or color files
  • 2.5-Inch backlit LCD panel to preview, select, and print with ease
  • 1-Year limited manufacturer's warranty

Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Printer Standard Model Photo PrinterPhoto Gallery

Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Printer Standard Model Photo Printer

[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]

>>> You can check prices and view more details

*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADO TAHUN BARU DARI GOOGLE

Tukeran Link Yuk.......

SATU DOLLAR PER JOB