Special Price HP Color Laserjet 4700N Printer.
HP Color Laserjet 4700N Printer. 31PPM, 128MB(STD) with 544(MAX), 100-SHEET Mul
today Ich stelle valuable Information for you, you can get HP Color Laserjet 4700N Printer. 31PPM, 128MB(STD) with 544(MAX), 100-SHEET Mul at a better price for today. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about HP Color Laserjet 4700N Printer. 31PPM, 128MB(STD) with 544(MAX), 100-SHEET Mul below.
>>> For more information, please click here
wow!
It might last forever....
I don't review a lot of stuff.... in fact very seldom do I review anything. But, this morning I was moved to review the HP LJ 4700 when I printed out the "Usage Page"; Wow.
The report says we've run 229,567 letter sized sheets through this printer since we started using it some 5 or 6 years ago. All of the paper that goes through it is 85 pound stuff used in mailings, and all of the printed materials are color. I'm sure I'll jinx the reliability by saying all this, but, up to now, we've not had any problems other than stuff that was traced back to the refurb cartridges we use almost exclusively.
I might also mention that it has been used by about 5 different people in our company and some of us slam it around a pretty good bit. It will be in heavy use for months at a time, then will sit idle for months. And, of course, we use refurbished cartridges of who-knows-what kind of origin. In short, we use it hard much of the time.
I must say that I'd...
3r
product as described
Product Description
HEWLETT PACKARD (Q7492A#ABA) HP Color LaserJet 4700n Printer. 31ppm, 128mb(std) with 544(max), 100-sheet mul
Product Features
- Catalog Publishing Type - Printers-Laser/Solid Ink
- Connector/Port/Interface - EIO, Ethernet, Parallel, USB
- Depth - 23 1/2 in
- Duplex Printing - Automatic
- First Page Out - 10.0 sec
HP Color Laserjet 4700N Printer. 31PPM, 128MB(STD) with 544(MAX), 100-SHEET MulPhoto Gallery
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]>>> Click here to check prices and view more details
*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Comments
Post a Comment