Review For JJ Cole Monroe Stroller, Black/Gray

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="235"] Click image for more information[/caption]

JJ Cole Monroe Stroller, Black/Gray Drops

currently Ich stelle leader Information for you, you can get JJ Cole Monroe Stroller, Black/Gray Drops at a better price for this day. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about JJ Cole Monroe Stroller, Black/Gray Drops below.

>>> For more information, please click here

Great travel system!

I was going to purchase the JJ Cole Broadway but decided to save $300 and buy this. It is still a travel system but more lightweight and less bulky. It also reclines more than other lightweight strollers I have used. The snack tray can come off which I really like now that baby is getting bigger. You can buy a new color swap canopy for the stroller which is nice but wasn't a big deal for me. For the price, I would definetely recommend this stroller.

Love It!
I have 4 kids, so I have bought A LOT of strollers! I recently bought this one as a spare for my husband's car. (We had a Graco Ipo in his, but my son REALLY likes a tray for snacks and toys. While the Ipo is a great stroller and pushes well, the tray is a must! Otherwise, my son (almost 2) gets figitey and wants out.)

We pulled it out of the box and my son immediately sat in it and refused to get out! (That's the sign of a good stroller :). Assembly was easy enough, snap on the canopy, tray, and put the wheels on. Less than 5 minutes.

THEY TRAY DOES SWING OUT FOR EASY ACCESS! (From either side.)It can also be removed, but I don't see us doing that. The good news is that the foot drop is long and from the footrest to the tray is tall, so my son won't have his legs squished as he gets taller. (This happened with my other son on another stroller.) It's also a nice wide seat and is tall. I can see my son, currently over 30 pounds fitting in this stroller till 4, if...

Okay for a toddler on a Spring Day
I purchased is stroller back on October 2012 along with the carseat. Now when I first got the stroller I said Hmmm this is some fancy stuff. My son was born on Christmas Day so I was bringing him home in the car seat, I remember telling myself I made an excellent choice till he turned 10 months and I wanted to use the Monroe Stroller. First I must say that this stroller does not provide enough coverage for my son. The canopy does not covers over him enough. His entire face is exposed. The recliner does not go back enough so that he cam lay down comfortably. The storage underneath is extremely hard to get anything in or out. You literally have to squeeze whatever your putting In there. However the stroller is very sturdy to me. Overall I do like this stroller BUT I think it's for Spring or Summer. This stroller is seriously not for Fall or Winter season. It does not provide enough coverage. Now I am on amazon searching to purchase another stroller SMH..... Anyway good luck moms n...

Product Description
The Monroe Canopy by JJ Cole Collections brings a fresh look to your Monroe Stroller. The stylish canopy allows you to express your individual flair without spending a fortune. Easily switch your canopy color to any of these six vibrant options using the existing frame and the included canopy fabric.The Monroe Stroller by JJ Cole Collections provides a chic and easy way to go from here to there. Designed for comfort and convenience for both adult and child, the stroller offers a padded, reclining seat and removable tray along with a lightweight frame, one-handed fold, optimized handle height, and plenty of storage options. A quick change of the canopy color customizes the stroller to suit your style. The stroller also coordinates with the JJ Cole Newport car seat, allowing you to conveniently switch between walking and the car. Monroe Stroller, Black/Gray DropsStroller closes with an easy one-handed foldPadded, reclining seat is comfortable even for long ridesCanopy easily switches out...

Product Features

  • Lightweight stroller that is both stylish and durable
  • Multi-position adjustable back reclines for child's comfort up to 130 degrees
  • Optimized handle height; One-hand fold
  • Detachable parent organizer with cup holder; Removable, easy-clean child's tray
  • For use from 6 months to 50 lbs

JJ Cole Monroe Stroller, Black/Gray DropsPhoto Gallery

JJ Cole Monroe Stroller, Black/Gray Drops

[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]

>>> Click here to check prices and view more details

*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADO TAHUN BARU DARI GOOGLE

SATU DOLLAR PER JOB

Tukeran Link Yuk.......