Best Deals Contours Bliss 4-in-1 Stroller System,

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="235"] Click image for more information[/caption]

Contours Bliss 4-in-1 Stroller System, Laguna

today Ich stelle useful Information for you, you can get Contours Bliss 4-in-1 Stroller System, Laguna at a better price for today. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Contours Bliss 4-in-1 Stroller System, Laguna below.

>>> For more information, please click here

Amazing versatility - great from birth through toddlerhood

Best Stroller You Will Find
I did hours and hours of research on strollers and I found the perfect on with the Contours Bliss. I am so happy with it that this is the first review I am writing on Amazon. It is a new product so there aren't many reviews. I love the versatility.

Things I love:

Bassinet: I use the bassinet as a carrycot around the house. I love that I don't have to wake sleeping baby when done with a walk. I can just unsnap and go. Comes with a very cushy foam mattress (almost feels like memory foam) that they say to take out when using as a stroller seat but I just keep in. My only drawback is I would love to have a cover I could remove and wash.

Sunshade: The sunshade is very generous and has a covered peekaboo window. Nice quality material that is easy to wipe down and very sturdy. The inside is a pleasant circle print which babies love to look at. Lots of head room as it is nice and high.

Bumper bar: Covered with the same material as the seat which is...

FEELS CHEAP AND BULKY WHEN FOLDED
After a lot of research I thought this was the perfect stroller. I liked the reversible seat, the seat convert to pram and the car seat adopter being included all for $400. However I ended up returning it and after more research getting the BJ city versa with GT tires. Here is why I returned the Bliss.

1. BULKY WHEN FOLDED
I would not want to keep lugging it in and out of my trunk. It took up half of my station wagon trunk space. For the people who love it, they must drive giant SUVs or keep it at home. Yet the wheels aren't good as a daily walk stroller. See below.

2. PLASTIC WHEELS
The wheels are a good size but plastic. There is not option to upgrade the wheels to rubber unlike the City Versa. The wheels are also very thin and have no tread. I didn't use it on my daily walk since I wanted to return it but I can't imagine the ride being very good.

3. MATERIAL FELT CHEAP
The convertible seat is a great idea but felt cheap. Also the...

Product Description
The Contours Bliss is the only 4 in 1 stroller that converts from infant car seat carrier, to flat bottom carrycot stroller, to take away carrycot, to a baby and toddler stroller all in one piece. Includes infant car seat adapter that fits over 20 different car seats so you can create your own travel system. Contours Bliss features our trademark reversible seat that converts from Carrycot to Stroller seat, allowing you to completely customize your stroller without purchasing extra accessories. Convertible carrycot can be used without the stroller as a cozy sleep option. Padded infant insert provides extra comfort. Expandable parent cup holder holds drinks of any size. Front wheels swivel or can lock for uneven surfaces. Comfort grip handle is height adjustable. Seat features 5 point safety restraint and 4 position reclining seat. Includes ample easy access storage basket and foot muff/boot. Stroller folds compactly and its all-black lightweight frame makes it easy to lift and fold. Str...

Product Features

  • Reversible Seat/Carrycot can face forward or face parent
  • Lightweight all black stroller frame weighs only 14 lbs.(just over 20 lbs. with the seat)
  • Suitable from birth to 40 lbs.
  • Infant Car Seat attachment is included and accommodates over 20 models
  • Front Wheels swivel, or can be locked for uneven surfaces

Contours Bliss 4-in-1 Stroller System, LagunaPhoto Gallery

Contours Bliss 4-in-1 Stroller System, Laguna

[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]

>>> Click here to check prices and view more details

*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADO TAHUN BARU DARI GOOGLE

Tukeran Link Yuk.......

SATU DOLLAR PER JOB