Today Deals Mamas & Papas Armadillo Stroller
Mamas & Papas Armadillo Stroller - Lemon Drop
This week Ich stelle important Information for you, you can get Mamas & Papas Armadillo Stroller - Lemon Drop at a better price for today. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Mamas & Papas Armadillo Stroller - Lemon Drop below.
>>> For more information, please click here
Superior lightweight luxury stroller
First I would like to address the other two reviews recommendation to buy this stroller from Babies R Us, I disagree. If you buy from BRU you will pay almost $20 in TAX! Right now, unfortunately, this stroller is not available in Lemon (yellow) with Prime shipping, but if you purchase carefully from one of the other retailers, you can get it with free ground shipping and NO TAX saving that $20! I purchased outside of Amazon from Albee Baby, since they offered free UPS ground shipping, as opposed to USPS... I ordered on a Tuesday and it arrived at my home on Thursday (2 days). Out of the box assembly was a cinch even though the instruction manual was a little vague/simple.
I would call this stroller a lightweight luxury single stroller, a completely different category than a typical "umbrella stroller".
I did a lot of research before buying this stroller, and so far am very pleased with it.
Very sturdy, pops curbs easily, did not tip over when my child got out even...
Perfect "in-between" stroller!
I live in downtown Boston and take public transportation constantly. My everyday stroller from the time my daughter was 4 months old has been the Britax B-Ready, which I love, but it's so wide and heavy getting thru narrow bus aisles/subways/stores was a nightmare. I personally dislike umbrella strollers so I was searching for something similar to my Britax, but something more lightweight, smaller and that had a one hand fold. Enter the M&P Armadillo. I LOVE this stroller. Granted, I've only used it one time for a quick jaunt to the grocery store, but even in that short time, it exceeded my expectations. It's lightweight, easy to maneuver, stylish, my daughter (now 11 months) looks comfortable, and the one hand fold is so simple and fast. The canopy is large and the seat reclines almost fully. It doesn't go completely upright, but my daughter didn't seem to mind the slight angle. The footrest is adjustable, which is nice. The materials are great quality...the seat area is plush and...
Great Stroller
I have been using this stroller for two months now since my baby was around 7 months old. This is now our favorite keep in the car stroller.
We started off using a keyfit stroller frame, then moved to a 2014 Mountain Buggy Nano when my baby was about 3 months old since the Nano is also a travel system. I wanted a easy to push stroller like the Nano but with a better canopy and more recline. The armadillo was at my local babiesrus so I got to try it out. I loved the one hand fold and the giant canopy. The yellow canopy stands out. It is a brighter yellow then the Bugaboo Bee. I also considered the city mini and britex but I wanted a stroller no one else had.
Pros
- Giant canopy even when the seat is fully reclined.
- Full recline. It's not a total flat recline but deep enough to nap in.
- Easy one hand fold.
- Easy to push and maneuver
Cons
- The lock on the side does not auto engage when folding or unfolding. I have to...
Product Description
Wriggle room - big seat designed to let them stretch. Quick, easy fold - opens in seconds with just one hand. Full recline - for long, leisurely naps. Adjustable leg rest - for extra comfort during sleeps. Travel system compatible with Maxi Cosi Mico, Chicco Key Fit 30 and Aton car seat adapters; sold separately. shopping basket included.
Mamas & Papas Armadillo Stroller - Lemon DropPhoto Gallery
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]>>> You can check prices and see more details
*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Comments
Post a Comment