Get Now UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller, Jake
UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller, Jake
today Ich stelle valuable Information for you, you can get UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller, Jake at a better price for currently. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller, Jake below.
>>> For more information, please click here
Love it, but there are a few issues
First, a bit of background on my stroller usage. We didn't purchase a stroller before our baby was born because we wanted to wait to see what our needs would be. We started with a Snap 'n' Go travel system handed down from a friend. This has lots of benefits and we still use it, but the steering and handling were pretty bad, so it was not good for long walks. I bought an Uppababy G-Luxe when my baby was about 4 months old and loved that it was lightweight and handled much better than the Snap 'n' Go on the city sidewalks. The fold is amazingly easy, and it stands up when folded, so it is great for taking in the car and we always bring it when we travel by air. However, after a few months I realized I wanted a few features that the G-Luxe didn't have:
1. The ability to turn the seat to face me.
2. A big, easily accessible basket.
3. The ability to put a diaper bag on the handlebar without the whole stroller tipping over.
After a lot of...
Great Luxury Stroller!
Many weeks of online research and in-person "test driving" went into my decision to buy an UPPAbaby Cruz. Like many first time parents, I originally purchased a travel system. After using the travel system stroller for 6 months, and realizing my son was uncomfortable and didn't want to sit in it, I had a better idea of what features my family needed.
My son needed: a very upright seat and an unobstructed view of the world, a reclining seat for napping, and plush fabric that didn't make him overheat.
I needed: something compact, easy to load and unload, relatively light, with tons of storage for my diaper bag and shopping bags. I also wanted something easy to clean.
I primarily run errands with my stroller, or take walks around the neighborhood or paved walking park. A smooth ride was important, but I don't jog or go off roading very often, so I didn't want a stroller with big honkin' wheels. Something stylish was a definite plus as well...
So far so good
We bought this stroller after selling our beloved BOB rev. on craigslist. We used the BOB for 9 months for my son, but it just wasnt practical (I dont jog/run, it didnt have a big basket, and was very bulky to take into stores quickly. However I did love how it unfolded easily, but it was heavy to fold up and lift into my small trunk myself. Overall I didnt realize what I'd need in a stroller until AFTER I had my son. Live & learn!) We did love how easily the BOB would go over pretty much anything. Nevertheless we sold it and after extensive research on strollers we decided it was between the uppababy brand because of the large baskets OR the city mini GT because of its easy fold up design. After looking over both strollers I decided on the uppababy cruz because of a few main factors. It SITS UP! I cant tell you how much my son hates being reclined when he is just riding in the stroller and not napping. The BOB and the City Mini had a slight recline and he always tried sitting more...
Product Description
The ideal combination of function and style, the Cruz delivers a compact stroller solution without comprising on the features of a full size stroller. Grows with your child from birth through toddler years with the use of the infant snug seat accessory.
Product Features
- Full-size reversible, 180 degree position recline
- Easy one-step fold with or without the seat attached
- Two canopy positions to accommodate taller children
- Infant car seat adaptable
- Large canopy with extended SPF 50 sunshade
UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller, JakePhoto Gallery
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]>>> You can check prices and view more details
*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Comments
Post a Comment