Deals Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller
Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller - Onyx
currently Ich stelle leader Information for you, you can get Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller - Onyx at a better price for today. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller - Onyx below.
>>> For more information, please click here
Best Stroller EVER!
I absolutely love everything about this stroller. It's sleek and easy to use. When me baby was a newborn we removed the seat (SO cool that you can do that!) and clicked in the carseat. You can make the carseat face you or outside. Same with the child seat. Since our baby is now three months-old we use the seat in the bassinet mode, putting her to sleep, and laying her down as if she were laying in her crib. Again, being able to face us or the world.
The canopy on this thing is insanely big, being able to adjust it is genius. You can also click in the carseat to the child seat. With both canopies up your baby is completely shielded from everything.
I also love the fact that unlike other higher end brands, this stroller comes with both a drink/snack tray for the child, also a drink/cell compartment for the parent without having to purchase separately. The storage on the bottom of the stroller is huge! Many of my friends have commented on how much room I have down...
Awesome Stroller, But Don't Overpay
I have the same stroller in Francesca (came with stroller). I find it is:
lightweight
highly maneuverable - I can push with one hand as long as it's not too weighted down
well engineered/designed - not clunky or awkward to use
aesthetically pleasing
stable
Also, the visor comes down fairly low, compared to other strollers with less sun/rain coverage.
The babiesrus website has tons of information about how this product works - even if you don't plan to buy from them, check it out.
dont buy online!!! price is not correct!!!
Great stroller, highly recommend it!!
Update: 05/02/14
I went looking around at Buy Buy Baby and found out that they just started carrying the Graco Modes line! Bought the Modes Sport- rockweave (3 wheels instead of 4). LOVE IT! I'm 33wks and put it together with no problem in less than 15mins. I'm still obsessed with the stroller. Super easy to fold, light weight (24lbs), lots of room- can easily store my JuJuBe Be Prepared diaper bag.
Buy buy baby also gives you a 90 day time frame to bring in coupons w your original receipt to apply the discount!
Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller - OnyxPhoto Gallery
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]>>> You can check prices and see more details
*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Comments
Post a Comment