Buy Now Baby Trend Sit N Stand

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="235"] Click image for more information[/caption]

Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller - Millennium

currently Ich stelle important Information for you, you can get Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller - Millennium at a better price for today. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller - Millennium below.

>>> For more information, please click here

Beautiful, but where do I put my diaper bag?!
Where to begin.. We'll start with the negatives. My one complaint about this stroller is that there is no space to put my diaper bag. Yes, there's a basket underneath, but it is soooo inaccessible for a bag. It's great for throwing a few things in to walk to the park, but it would be super inconvenient to do that for an outing and have to unload individual items (depending on how long you're planning on being out it could basically be the contents of your diaper bag) and kids back into the car.

With that said, it is bulky (it's a double stroller.. I don't think you can find a small one, let's be honest) so it takes up a lot of trunk space and it's not light, but I wouldn't call it super heavy either. Again, understandable and something I was prepared for in reading reviews of different double strollers. Unfolding can be a little tricky if you have to do it one-handed, but it can be done. Also, it's hard to push on grass.

Now on to the positives! It is a beautiful...

Great stroller.
It is a great stroller. I love the color and how it isn't super bright or patterned. Its great how both seats come with a tray and canopy. I like how the back seat can be folded up and placed in the basket. There are a few things that I don't love as well. One its HUGE and I get it there are two seats of course its big, but if we want to use our sit and stand then it is the ONLY thing aside from a diaper bag packed with essentials we can take in our Pacifica. Therefore we cannot take it on long distance trips where it might be useful. Of course if you have a luggage rack and or a bike rack this isn't that big of a deal. It is more suited for the Zoo in town. The cargo basket is awful, it is literally frustrating to get anything out of it, so what I do is take the stroller out and taking everything out of the diaper bag I need and placing it neatly into the bottom basket because to fit a diaper bag in there and be able to take anything at all out... LOL. Knowing what I know now I...

A present for my two Grandchildren

My dughter-in-law was extremely pleased with this stroller, very easy to put together and good quality for the price. Was delivered on time, thank you

Product Description
Younger child in front while an older child can sit or stand in the rear

Product Features

  • Allows one child up front, and one behind who can either sit, or stand up just like mom and dad
  • Two canopies provide excellent sun protection for both little passengers
  • Front & rear child trays with cupholders are great for toys, drinks and snacks, Both fold down easily to accept matching Baby Trend infant car seats
  • Covered parent organizer with cup holders to keep your phone, keys and drink handy
  • 5-point child restraint child safety harness for the front seat keeps your toddler secure

Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller - MillenniumPhoto Gallery

Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller - Millennium

[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]

>>> You can check prices and see more details

*Disclosure : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com” ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADO TAHUN BARU DARI GOOGLE

Tukeran Link Yuk.......

SATU DOLLAR PER JOB